Registered Nurse (RGN)- Truro
I am currently working with a care provider that are currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses in the Truro area.
The successful candidates need to have the flexibility to work in a highly demanding environment with a passion for providing quality care.
The care homes offer both nursing and residential care to frail elderly & dementia services.
The ideal candidate will have previous nursing experience and worked in a care home previously and have experience working with elderly and dementia service users.
* RGN, RMN, RNLD or RNMH nursing qualification
* Must be proactive and be a good team player who with excellent relationship building skills
* A passion for delivering an excellent quality of care
* Flexibility is a must
* Excellent rate of pay up to £17 per hour
* Training/ development programmes
* Chance of Progression
* Free uniform & Free parking
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- CCTV & Intruder Service Engineer – London All Areas
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Peterborough
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Bristol
- CCTV Engineer - Within M25
- Powered Access Engineer based in Middlesex
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell