Water Treatment Account Manager - Berkshire
My client are a specialist within the Water Treatment sector and are currently looking to recruit for an Account Manager to join their team in the Berkshire area.
You will be required to generate sales from current and prospective accounts in accordance with agreed targets and to maximise company profitability.
Strong relationship building with the client base, offering advice and guidance with an emphasis on contractual and legislative compliance, and to be responsible for the management and overall execution of all contracts within remit to help the company to achieve its Service/Maintenance objectives so they achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
Your Duties Will Include
Monitoring and controlling the sales and revenue budgets to make sure all targets are met/exceeded .
Generating new sales from a portfolio of current accounts whilst developing/maintaining relationships with key customers and relevant bodies to ensure maximum sales potential is reached.
Give support/ guidance to all Account Managers so that they are motivated and capable of carrying out their responsibilities to the required standards whilst maintaining working relationships.
Providing clients/colleagues with reports/proposals composed to a great/accurate standard.
Demonstrate great time management in all areas and make sure deadlines are met.
Respond within a quick turnaround to any client enquiry and see all actions to a swift conclusion and to any customer complaints so that the issue resolved quickly and effectively to the customers' satisfaction.
£25,000 to £35,000
22 days holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays
Tablet & Mobile Phone
Service Award Scheme
Opportunity for career progression within the company
Ongoing training and development
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Security Alarms Service Engineer – Bedford
- Security Alarms Service Engineer – Middlesex
- Security Alarms Service Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Intruder Service Engineer – Bristol
- CCTV & Intruder Service Engineer – Bristol
- CCTV Install Engineer – Northampton
- CCTV & Intruder Service Engineer – London All Areas
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Peterborough
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Bristol
- CCTV Engineer - Within M25
- Powered Access Engineer based in Middlesex
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding