CCTV Installer - Northampton
My clients installation and servicing team continues to grow and they are now looking to add an installation engineer.
Primarily involved in the delivery of New Installations, the right candidate will be able to highlight the following skill set:
· A minimum of 2 years working for another Security Installer
· Experienced in CCTV and Intruder Alarm Installations and Servicing
· Be able to work independently, along with an appointed Trainee, and as part of the wider engineering team when required
At least 80% of the engineers time would be spent installing , the remaining time would be spent in support to our maintenance and servicing delivery alongside the Maintenance Engineers.
The main systems you'll be working on are.
Xtralis Adpro, Optex, GJD, Toa, Plena, HIK Vision, Pelco, Eaton/Scantronic, Pyronix, Galaxy, Texecom, Visonic, Paxton, CAME, Videx and Rhino.
The right candidate will be over 21 years of age and hold a current, full UK licence.
They will be prepared to work Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30pm (40 Hour Week) and be part of an out of hours on call roster on a 4 week rotational basis (any call outs are subject to additional on call payment) with further optional opportunities for overtime also possible.
80% of our work remains within local travel distance their offices.
The role benefits from a basic wage, dependant on experience between £26,000 and £32,000 per annum, a fully livered vehicle including fuel, all required power and hand tools, a company laptop and mobile phone allowance in addition to the optional company pensions scheme.
All PPE and uniform is supplied.
In addition to the 8 statutory bank holidays, a holiday entitlement of 20 days also applies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- CCTV & Intruder Service Engineer – London All Areas
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Peterborough
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Bristol
- CCTV Engineer - Within M25
- Powered Access Engineer based in Middlesex
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell