Electric Vehicle Charging - Project Manager
My client are a specialist within the Elecrtic Vehicle Charging sector and are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to predominantly cover the North West UK.
The project manager will form part of the dynamic team and will be responsible for the delivery of projects from inception through to operation.
The person will have a proactive and creative approach to problem solving and have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
This will involve working closely with the charging point manufacturers to ensure a smooth supply chain, managing specialist sub-contractors, co-ordinating project delivery with the client, assisting IT operations with on boarding new charging points through to project sign off.
Project values can range from £10,000 - £1 million + and the PM will be responsible for managing 10+ projects at any one time.
The project manager must have relevant project management skills in a similar industry and experience in electrical engineering and renewables is a big advantage.
The candidate must be dynamic, driven with an attention to detail and positive work mentality.
The PM will report directly into the CEO and management board.
, Ensuring all necessary action is taken to ensure orders are fluid at the earliest possible opportunity and that the supply chain execute them expeditiously
, Provide regular update, both internally and to client on Programme delivery using Microsoft project.
, Ensuring that adequate resource and skills are deployed by the supply chain to ensure the programme of work is fulfilled.
, Project managing key installation partners across the UK
, Chairing project meetings with the client and stakeholder management
, Engaging with Distribution Network Operator - DNO and applying for new grid connections alongside installation partners
, Quick learner with ability to learn and understand technicalities of electric vehicle charging and installations of charging points
, Training qualifications of Prince 2 and/ or SMTS are preferred.
, Experience in energy sector, utilities, or renewables is preferred
, Pragmatic and organised working methods are imperative
The ideal candidate for the role of Project Manager will have previous experience of working within a similar role, ideally within energy, renewables utilities, strong management skills with the ability to drive projects forward.
Starting salary: £45K+ with company laptop and mobile phone
All business mileage will be reimbursed at HMRC's rates and travel expenses will be paid in advance.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell
- Pest Control Technician - Hull - £20,000-£28,000
- Pest Control Technician - Beverley - £20,000-£28,000
- Industrial Door Engineer - London
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Hertfordshire - £23,000 - £28,000
- Water Treatment Engineer - Stevenage - £20,000 -£25,000
- Security Systems Field Service Engineer - Surrey