Telematics/Black Box/Tracking Systems Engineer - Home Counties
I am currently representing an industry leader that are currently seeking both Telematics Installation & Service Engineers in the Home Counties area, the roles have come about due to my client securing a major long term contract.
You must have experience within Telematic/Black Box/Vehicle Tracking systems as you will be working on customers vehicles installing Telematic systems, also if you have a background as a Auto Electrician that will also suit this role.
You will be working in a geographical area where you will be installing, servicing/fault finding on Telematic systems on various makes and models of vehicles.
Salary for these roles are up to £30K + Bonus
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- CCTV & Intruder Service Engineer – London All Areas
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Peterborough
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Bristol
- CCTV Engineer - Within M25
- Powered Access Engineer based in Middlesex
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell