Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - London
My Client are well established Company and have been trading over 30 years, installing Gates & Barriers across the UK.
Under the watchful eye of the company's founder and Managing Director, the company has grown from humble beginnings into a highly successful and respected organisation.
This is a varied and exciting role working on new and existing gate and barrier systems.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience in this industry, be organised and an effective communicator.
You will need to -
, Have experience with gate and barrier automation
, Have the ability to fault find and repair
, Electronically competent
, Mechanically competent
, Have full clean driving licence
, Have some flexibility around working hours
, Good personal organisational skills
, Ability to work to deadlines
, Good attention to detail
, Have a willingness and ability to learn new equipment and skills
, Be well spoken and presentable
, Honest and trustworthy
They are looking for someone with a can-do attitude with enthusiasm to tackle new challenges and an ability to find imaginative solutions.
You will need to be experienced within the security industry.
You will be working with the following:
, FAAC barriers
, FAAC bollards
, Perimeter fencing
, Automatic traffic barriers
, Car park barrier systems
Salary for these positions are negotiable depending on experience and will include company vehicle.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01329 825 925 to discuss further.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell
- Pest Control Technician - Hull - £20,000-£28,000
- Pest Control Technician - Beverley - £20,000-£28,000
- Industrial Door Engineer - London
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Hertfordshire - £23,000 - £28,000
- Water Treatment Engineer - Stevenage - £20,000 -£25,000
- Security Systems Field Service Engineer - Surrey