Danish Customer Support Executive
Danish Customer Support Executive | Competitive | Online Gaming | Spain (near to Gibraltar)
SRG Europe have been appointed to recruit a talented Danish Customer Support Executive.
In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the heart of Gibraltar, You will be representing the brand as the first point of contact for our clients' Danish customer base, and responding to a variety of enquiries via Live Chat, Telephone and Email.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting Sector, and are continually expanding their brand across the EU and beyond.
They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
A background in Online Gaming isn't essential, but a passion for Sports and Gaming certainly helps.
What's on Offer? :
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- An annual performance related bonus scheme
- Paid overtime at an enhanced rate
- Worldwide medical cover, along with life assurance and critical illness cover
- A relocation package which includes - 6 months free company accommodation, help towards your rent for the first 18 months and one flight back home annually for 2 years
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Providing assistance with general account queries, how to navigate the website and explaining the various bonuses that may be on offer
- Game play enquiries such as results or explaining pay outs
- Assisting with payment enquiries, such as withdrawal times and accepted deposit methods
- Ensuring player safety at all times, by adhering to the responsible gambling regulations
- Carrying out various checks to prevent money laundering, under-age players or bonus abuse
- Native level of fluent Danish along with excellent English both verbal and written
- You will definitely need to be customer driven, able to solve problems, and work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and able to provide cover on a variety of shifts
- Computer literate, able to navigate the website and back office systems
If you are a Danish speaking professional, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Marketing Manager - China
- Business Development Manager - Asia
- Accounts Assistant
- SQL DBA / Database Administrator
- Senior QA Engineer
- Fullstack Developer
- Senior Backend Java Developer
- Senior Frontend Developer
- BI Frontend Developer
- Audit Senior Manager
- Audit Manager
- Audit Senior Manager
- Senior Data Scientist
- Finance Director
- Account Manager - Korea
- Account Manager - Indonesia
- Network Engineer
- Senior Sales Support - Asia
- Sales Support - Asia
- Senior German Copywriter