Water Hygiene Business Development Manager - Birmingham
My client are a specialist within the Water Hygiene sector who are currently looking to recruit for a Business Development Manager to cover from Birmingham to London.
The main purpose of the job is to lead on new sales for the company, primary revenue stream for sales being risk assessment offerings.
To deliver on the business plan target for new sales, to enable sustainable growth to be achieved.
Act as Project Manager for projects (where required)
Roles and Responsibilities:
*Act as New Business Development Manager.
*Lead on sales activity through exploiting new and existing opportunities with prospects.
*Generate sales from opportunities in order to achieve the business plan.
*Identify avenues into new markets for risk assessment.
*Liaise with Marketing Executive on the successful delivery of the marketing strategy.
*Liaise with Sales Executive on opportunities being identified, communicated to Hub Spot and subsequently followed up.
*Liaise with Risk Assessments and Project Consultants on existing risk assessment projects and further possible opportunities with clients.
*Liaise with Senior Consultants regarding their clients and possible opportunities for risk assessment.
*Share initiatives with the team and assist others achieve their portfolio target for sales and project management.
*Act as Project Manager for risk assessment projects, where required by projects.
*Operate at all times within document management system processes.
Experience & Skills:
The candidate must have past and proven experience of B2B sales of risk assessments.
Demonstrate background within health & safety essential and water safety advantageous.
Salary is up to £35,000 plus car & bonus
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Pest Control Technician - Cheshire - £20,000-£26,000
- Workshop Plant Fitter - Sutton Coldfield - £35,000
- Mobile/ Workshop Plant Fitter - Stratford-upon-Avon -£35,000
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Bristol
- Compressed Air Field Service Engineer based in Worcestershire
- Heavy Plant Technician based in Stratford
- Heavy Plant Technician based in Welwyn Garden City
- HGV Technician - Aldershot
- HGV Technician -Maidstone
- HGV Technician - Basingstoke
- HGV Technician - Bournemouth
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Plymouth
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Leicester
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Nottingham
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Peterborough
- HGV Trailer Technician - Portsmouth
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Preston
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - London
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - West Midlands