Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
My client are industry leaders within water features/irrigation.
They specialists we can offer you offer anything from design to maintenance.
Due to continued growth they are currently looking to recruit for an experienced engineer in the London/M25 areas.
Your duties will include servicing and maintaining a wide range of equipment such as pumps, dosing systems & HMI interfaces.
You will be provided with additional training and technical development on a range of equipment.
You will need to have knowledge and experience with Water systems/features/irrigation/pool plant room.
There is plenty of overtime within this role and will increase your overall earning potential over the year.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- HGV Technician - Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Petrol Pump Engineer – South East UK ( Surrey ) - £27K
- Automatic Gates Service Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Forklift Engineer – Surrey
- NVQ Level 3 Lift Engineer - newcastle
- Air Conditioning Engineer - East Sussex
- Air Conditioning Engineer - West Sussex
- Experienced Gym Equipment Service Engineer - South West UK
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Sales Engineer - West Midlands
- Telematics Engineer -East Midlands/ Nottinghamshire
- Telematics Engineer - North West- £25,000-£30,000
- Telematics Engineer - North East - £25,000-£30,000
- Pest Control Technician - South East London- £28,000
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Surrey
- Pest Control Technician - West London - £28,000
- Operations Manager - Northamptonshire
- Stairlift Engineer - West Yorkshire - £20,000-£28,000
- Yard Labourer - Hailsham - £8PH - £10PH
- Mobile Plant Fitter - East/West Sussex - £32,000