Telecoms Service Delivery Coordinator - Mobile Sales Adminr
Telecoms Service Delivery Coordinator - Mobile Sales Administrator - Telecommunications Service Delivery Co-ordinator - Telecoms Connectivity Services Administrator - IT Service Delivery Administrator - Telecoms & Sales Order Administrator sought for leading Telecoms and IT Solutions Company based close to Maidstone, Kent.
This role has a starting salary up to £28,000 per annum+ Benefits.
This is mainly an office based position but requiring strong customer facing skills as you will be dealing with both UK and European Business Clients.
The position will involve a high level of communication and interaction with the business customer predominantly via phone and email to ensure continued success in the provision of services.
In addition to communication with the Customer, you must have a good level of IT skills and be familiar with all standard office applications.
You should be excellent communicators and able to work on their own initiative and within a small team environment.
My client are a young and dynamic company with well-established routes and this role offers career prospects within a growing organisation.
You will be based in a close knit team working with the Head of Operations, internal stakeholders and customers to:
Create and Review orders in accordance with the current order checklist with focus on the accuracy, completeness and compliance of the order.
Booking of all Business customer orders onto the company CRM system ensuring that all documentation is available and sent to customer.
Ensure that any missing information requested from customer is followed up and collected from the customer
Liaise with Finance ensuring that all delivered orders have had the appropriate checks carried out to ensure invoicing can be carried out correctly and on time.
Operation of internal processes associated with the successful delivery to site of solutions.
Liaise with third party suppliers to place and manage orders
You will be responsible for:
Representing the Company in an efficient and professional manner at all times
Providing a consistent and positive interaction with customers on all areas of the my client's network delivery
Maintaining the business systems in an accurate and timely manner
Undertaking special projects and assigned tasks
Required Skills and Experience:
Microsoft Products and CRM, in particular in-depth knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel with good documentation skills
Project delivery and IT / telecommunications industry would be a distinct bonus
Previous experience of working with European customers and knowledge of European languages an advantage
If you are an experienced, Telecoms Service Delivery Coordinator - Mobile Sales Administrator - Telecommunications Service Delivery Co-ordinator - Telecoms & Sales Order Administrator with good problem solving skills and are a relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills who like to work in a team environment this this role could be for you.
My Client based close to Maidstone, Kent offers a starting salary of between £22,000 - £28,000 per annum + benefits - Please forward your CV for an immediate response.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £22000 - £28000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-01-18 16:17:43 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Software Support Junior – Graduate IT Software Support
- Technical Officer – SharePoint Administrator - Websites
- Backend Software Developer – Analyst Programmer
- IT Solutions Sales Executive – B2B IT Software Sales Executive
- Telesales Sales Executive – B2B - Kent
- Cyber Security Analyst - OT - Firewalls - CISM - CISSP
- Full Stack Web Developer - Software Engineer - Front-End - GUI
- Software Developer – Java Developer - Agile - TDD
- Microsoft BI Solutions Specialist - PowerBI - HOMEBASED
- Senior .NET Developer - C# - .NET - Developer
- Senior Software Developer - Java Developer - Web - Agile
- Linux Systems Engineer - DevOps - Cloud - AWS - Linux
- Senior Cloud Engineer - Kubernetes - Docker - GCP - DevOps
- Lead Technical Architect - Technical Architect
- Software Solution Support – Software Application Specialist
- Python Developer – Python Analyst Programmer
- Senior GCP Cloud Engineer - Senior Cloud Engineer - GCP
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior .Net Developer - Senior .Net Programmer - C#