IT Business Analyst - Marketing (Homeworking)
Homeworking Digital IT Business Analyst - Campaign and Marketing Automation Business Analyst - Marketing IT Business Analyst - Media Business Analyst - Sales & Advertising Business Analyst - Marketing & Media Data Business Analyst is required by my client based close to Poole, Dorset to join a Campaign and Marketing project team.
This is a HOMEWORKING 6-month Fixed Term PAYE role which may extend or go permanent paying up to £42,300 per annum + Benefits.
My Client are expanding their current marketing department and need an experienced IT Business Analyst in order to assist with the expanding and improvement their digital marketing activity.
This includes digital marketing tracking and automated response capabilities.
The key responsibilities for the HOMEWORKING Digital IT Business Analyst - Campaign and Marketing Automation Business Analyst - Marketing IT Business Analyst - Media Business Analyst - Sales & Advertising Business Analyst are to support project stakeholders and teams to influence, develop and deliver change within the organisation and its IT systems.
As a Homeworking Business Analyst you will be working as part of a project led culture, underpinned by your excellent knowledge of core business processes and functions, you will own the development and assurance of the Statement of Requirements for Business and IT led Projects.
Ideally you must be an experienced and qualified Business Analyst having experience working with marketing, digital teams or campaign management.
If you also have experience with Campaign and marketing automation, Marketing tracking and attribution process so much the better. To be considered you will need to be able to demonstrate the use of business analysis tools and techniques including workshop facilitation, process mapping and requirements elicitation and documentation.
My client iis looking to reward this Homeworking IT Business Analyst working a 6-month Fixed term Position - FTC a PAYE salary up to £42,300 per annum + good excellent Pension scheme and Benefits.
If you are an experienced Digital IT Business Analyst - Campaign and Marketing Automation Business Analyst - Marketing IT Business Analyst - Media Business Analyst - Sales & Advertising Business Analyst - Marketing & Media Data Business Analyst seeking a fresh challenge then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £36000 - £42300 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-01-19 14:41:36 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Software Support Junior – Graduate IT Software Support
- Technical Officer – SharePoint Administrator - Websites
- Backend Software Developer – Analyst Programmer
- IT Solutions Sales Executive – B2B IT Software Sales Executive
- Telesales Sales Executive – B2B - Kent
- Cyber Security Analyst - OT - Firewalls - CISM - CISSP
- Full Stack Web Developer - Software Engineer - Front-End - GUI
- Software Developer – Java Developer - Agile - TDD
- Microsoft BI Solutions Specialist - PowerBI - HOMEBASED
- Senior .NET Developer - C# - .NET - Developer
- Senior Software Developer - Java Developer - Web - Agile
- Linux Systems Engineer - DevOps - Cloud - AWS - Linux
- Senior Cloud Engineer - Kubernetes - Docker - GCP - DevOps
- Lead Technical Architect - Technical Architect
- Software Solution Support – Software Application Specialist
- Python Developer – Python Analyst Programmer
- Senior GCP Cloud Engineer - Senior Cloud Engineer - GCP
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior .Net Developer - Senior .Net Programmer - C#