Garage Equipment Engineer
Garage Equipment Engineer - Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire
Competitive salary, depending on experience.
Our client is a regional garage equipment company specialising in the service, maintenance, repair and calibration of garage equipment in the Midlands & South East of England.
They are well-known for their services in three key areas: Garage equipment, Industrial doors and Liquid engineering.
It was garage equipment that launched the business and they now have three full-time engineers dedicated to their industrial doors division.
All their engineers are trained by the leading equipment manufacturers and have all passed the recently introduced Garage Equipment Association Accredited Engineer test and as part of their continued growth they are now looking for an experienced Garage Equipment Engineer to join their field based engineering team.
The successful candidate will be working remotely at various customer sites across the Midlands & the South of England reporting into the Bedfordshire based Head Office.
The role is to help look after their existing clients and more importantly ensure they have the foundations to continue to grow.
Respond to customer breakdowns effectively
Diagnose and identify faults and malfunctions across all types of Garage Equipment
(Vehicle Lifts, Brake Testers, Wheel & Tyre Equipment, Compressors)
Work alone or as part of a team
Carry preventative maintenance to a high standard
Have knowledge of calibration methodology
Problem solve, Deal with customers effectively
Installation of garage Equipment (Vehicle Lifts, Brake Testers, Wheel & Tyre
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to work for an expanding and progressive company then forward your CV as soon as possible.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in yo
- Location: Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Gill
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GWA/AR/054780
- Posted: 2021-01-20 14:44:48 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Ethics Manager
- Granite Pavers
- Snr Full Stack Engineer/Frontend Developer - Remote
- Back End Developer : Remote (Java/Node.js/AWS)
- Snr Data Product Manager : Remote (A/B testing)
- Snr Product Manager : Remote (Data Products, A/B, multivariate testing)
- Snr/Mid-weight Backend Developer : Remote (Java/Node.js/AWS)
- Lead Security Cloud Architect (AWS)
- Backend Software Engineer (Node.js/AWS/Agile)