Insurance Consultant - Ipswich
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 Negotiable
Are you an ambitious and professional Insurance Consultant looking to further your career?
We are looking for someone who is able to:
? Deal confidently with clients both face to face and over the phone
? Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships
? Demonstrate strong communication skills and an enthusiastic sales ability
Ideally, you will have a good standard of general education with a background in either insurance or sales, banking or finance.
This is not essential, however, as full training will be given including the opportunity to study for nationally recognised professional qualifications.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Customer Service
? General insurance
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Senior Car Sales Executive
- Client Support Engineer
- Mid/Senior UI Designer (Web/Mobile/App)
- Offshore Wind Market Consultant
- Full Stack Developer
- Domino Notes Developer/Administrator
- Car Sales Executive
- Junior UI Designer (Typography)
- Marketing/ CRM/ Campaigns Executive, Remote
- Jnr/Mid Full Stack Engineer (Marketing Tech Stacks), Remote
- Lab Technician
- Pest Control Technician
- Quality Administrator
- Screening Nurse
- Head Of Clinical Services (Occupational Health)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Python or Spark)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Redshift/BI Tools)
- Snr Backend Engineer (Node.js)
- Business Development Manager