Audit Senior | Manchester | Qualified ACCA, CA, ACA | Excellent salary + bonus and benefits
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior in Manchester to work for a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants who have an esteemed partnership culture, which helps the way they work together to ensure the best professional services.
As the Audit Senior you will become part of the Manchester audit team which provides a wide range of audit, advisory, accounting and tax services to our clients and to provide support to the partners and managers.
The mix of work in the team is varied and consists of a few hundred clients including limited companies, partnerships, high net worth individuals and trusts.
Audit Senior Responsibilities
- Running audits by leading teams on the ground and reporting directly to the manager and partner
- The preparation of financial statements (including consolidations), forecast models, business plans, reporting on internal controls, financial due diligence and other ad hoc projects will also be required from time to time
- Ensuring projects comply with company standards and applicable professional standards by producing work for the manager and partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified
- Identify and understand client needs, including suggesting potential solutions on technical matters
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of audit assignments and other projects, focusing on optimising recoverability rates
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
Audit Senior Requirements
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
- Defines performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objectives
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution
- ACA/ACCA qualification with a good exam record.
- Previous experience of using computerised audit packages is useful.
Manchester is a lively city brimming with character, whether it's the Industrial Revolution or a musical revolution, Manchester is at the heart of it.
From shopping at the Trafford Centre to watching football at Old Trafford, there's something for everyone.
The beautiful Peak District is on the doorstep and the Lake District is also within easy reach.
Manchester Airport offers direct flights to more than 200 destinations across the world - more than any other UK airport so Manchester really does have it all covered.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
ACA | ACCA | CA | Audit Senior | GAAP | Chartered Accountants | Manchester
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Python Developer
- Business Development Manager
- Systems / SysOps Engineer
- NetOps Engineer
- Head of Marketing
- Senior SEO Strategist
- Graduate Executive Assistant
- Senior Marketing Manager
- CRM & Promotions Lead
- BI Analyst
- Casino Product Lead
- Customer Support Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- Finance Director
- Marketing Manager - Japan
- Marketing Manager - China
- Business Development Manager - Asia
- Accounts Assistant
- SQL DBA / Database Administrator
- Senior QA Engineer