At Bromley Court Hotel we are proud of our rich 200-year history and years of experience offering comfortable surroundings, superb food and personal service to all our guests whether they are holidaymakers, business travellers or are visiting us for a special occasion.
Bromley Court Hotel is looking for a Night Supervisor/Porter.
The role is full time (45 hours), working 5 nights out of 7 from 10.30 pm - 0730 am to include weekends.
The role will primarily be to work under the supervision of the Night Manager.
You will be required to clear function rooms after events such as weddings and conferences.
Also to set up conference and meeting rooms for business the next day.
You will also be required to deliver room service (while covering the night porter shifts) for our 117 bedrooms, after chefs have left the hotel it would be your responsibility to prepare the room service food to the standard required.
You will also be required to carry out ad-hoc tasks for the hotel as directed by the Night Manager.
You will also be required to cover the Night Manager's nights off (2 per week) and when on holiday (6 weeks a year).
On these nights you will be solely in charge of the hotel working with a Night Porter.
You will need to complete the night audit and process banking using hotel PMS system, you will answer all incoming telephone calls, you will answer all calls from our guests in their bedrooms and deal with 100% of queries during the night.
This important role could mean safely evacuating guests in the case of a fire or emergency.
The successful applicant would need to be customer-facing, organised and able to keep calm when working under pressure.
Experience of Guestline or a similar PMS system would be an advantage.
Working 45 hours per week - 5 nights 1030-0730 out of 7 to include weekends
6 weeks holiday
Please click ‘Apply' to forward a copy of your CV.
More Jobs from 2MES
- Healthcare Assistants – Carer
- Healthcare Assistants – Carer Driver
- Data Protection Analyst
- CNC Press Brake Operator (Various Shifts)
- Production Operative (Weekend Shift)
- CNC Laser Operator (Various Shifts)
- Visual Designer
- Commonwealth Games Traffic Order Team Leader
- Commonwealth Games Senior Data Analyst – 12 month FTC
- Commonwealth Games Assistant Route Network Manager
- Workshop Project Manager
- Technical Support Team Leader
- Property Operations Assistant
- Procurement Lead Officer - Rail
- Procurement Lead Officer – Productivity and Skills
- Procurement Lead Officer – Metro x2 (12 Month FTC)
- Head of Procurement
- Casual Housekeeping Assistant