German Customer Service Executive
German Customer Service Executive | Competitive | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a talented German speaking Customer Service Executive.
In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Gibraltar, you will be the first point of contact for customers and you will be representing the brand and providing an exceptional user experience.
You will become a key member of the Customer Service team and day to day will see you helping customers with account queries.
This could be checking documentation, dealing with payment matters including deposits and withdrawals, providing help with results of sporting events or Casino games, and you even get to test the latest games out before they are launched to make sure they work.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming Sector, and they are expanding their brand rapidly in Germany and beyond.
They are a forward thinking, tech driven company who offer a relaxed, but hard-working team driven environment.
The teams here really love what they do, and are looking for a like-minded team player to join them.
You may already be working within Online Gaming, or maybe you are from a customer orientated role and looking to start a new exciting chapter in your career.
You don't need to be fanatical about sports or gaming but it certainly helps.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent team working environment in a fantastic location in the heart of Gibraltar
- Team and company events throughout the year
- Discounted gym membership and also discounts and offers for the many bars and restaurants in Ocean Village
- The opportunity to progress your career.
Many people working in Online Gaming started out in the Customer Service team and rapidly progressed.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering a first class customer service experience via Live Chat, Email and Telephone
- Advising customers on payment methods, deposits and withdrawals, and timeframes
- Checking documents that customers have sent to prove their identity or advising them on the outcome of document checks
- Helping customers navigate the way around the website, and dealing with login issues or lost passwords
- Being vigilant and compassionate towards customers who may be experiencing issues with gambling responsibly and taking appropriate action immediately
- Testing games to ensure they are functioning correctly, and investigating issues raised by customers into potential problems with games
- Helping out your team mates in other departments occasionally, which will provide you with a great insight into how the business functions at all levels
- German speaker with excellent English too, and if you have an understanding of DACH regional dialects this would be useful
- A background in a busy customer support function or Online Gaming
- Excellent IT and typing skills.
You will be dealing with simultaneous Live Chats and navigating back office systems
- Patience and empathy.
You will at times be dealing with customers who may have complaints
- Excellent organisational and team working skills, and the ability to communicate with colleagues within the business
- Be available to work to a shift pattern covering the busiest times, which will include some evenings and weekends
If you are an enthusiastic and talented Customer Service Executive and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Python Developer
- Business Development Manager
- Systems / SysOps Engineer
- NetOps Engineer
- Head of Marketing
- Senior SEO Strategist
- Graduate Executive Assistant
- Senior Marketing Manager
- CRM & Promotions Lead
- BI Analyst
- Casino Product Lead
- Customer Support Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- Finance Director
- Marketing Manager - Japan
- Marketing Manager - China
- Business Development Manager - Asia
- Accounts Assistant
- SQL DBA / Database Administrator
- Senior QA Engineer