Finance Director| Excellent Salary 6 figure package + Benefits & Relocation | Qualified ACCA, ACA or similar| Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting a career focussed Finance Director for a progressive online client with an office in sunny, vibrant Gibraltar.
The Finance Director will have experience of acting in a senior financial group role for a publicly listed company, will be reporting to the CFO, this role will support the Finance function through the provision of all financial services and administration of the Client.
The role will involve both financial and management accounting services.
Our client is one of the most innovative companies in the online sector and are all set to revolutionise gaming.
Finance Director Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Oversee preparation of the annual budget and strategic plan
- Produce timely group management accounts that provide high quality financial results and KPIs to both the board and operational management teams
- Produce monthly management accounts for statutory subsidiaries in order to ensure regulatory compliance at all times and sufficiency of capital and reserves
- Oversee production of rolling monthly forecast
- Analyse financial results and forecasts, including variances, identifying critical factors affecting profitability, evaluating the potential of proposed ventures and recommending future actions
- Devise and maintain financial systems, procedures and internal controls suitable for a listed company
- Ensure that the Group is aware of all new accounting standards and that the accounting policies of the Group are amended accordingly to ensure compliance on a timely basis
- Create and maintain an accounting policies and procedures manual for the finance department
- Partner with the senior leadership in developing new business initiatives, provide strategic business and financial consulting for executive management
- Identify opportunities for business optimization (e.g.
cost reduction or new revenue initiatives)
- Act as key liaison for internal and external audits
- Ensure compliance with all statutory reporting, tax and regulatory requirements
- Assist financial due diligence and analysis in respect of M&A activity
- Provide leadership for all controllership and FP&A teams, develop internal capabilities and mentor team members
- Provide adhoc support to the CFO as requested
Finance Director Profile
- Professional accountancy qualification (e.g.
ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CA or equivalent)
- Degree (or equivalent) in business administration, mathematics, finance or a related discipline
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience of acting in a senior financial group role for a publicly listed company
- Ability to influence key financial and non-financial executives and act as an effective business partner to senior management
- Thorough understanding of advanced financial analysis with extensive business acumen and executive presence
- Influential self-motivated leader, with a proven track record of taking the initiative, managing finance teams and motivating others
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar and speak to our Managing Director Angelique Pearson.
Finance Director|Online |ACA|ACCA|IFRS|Budgets|Financial Planning|Gibraltar|
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Graduate Executive Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- Python Developer
- Systems / SysOps Engineer
- NetOps Engineer
- Senior SEO Strategist
- Senior Marketing Manager
- CRM & Promotions Lead
- BI Analyst
- VP Sales & Account Management - Asia
- Casino Product Lead
- Customer Support Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- Fraud Director
- Insurance Director
- Head of Marketing
- Network Engineer
- Senior Computational Biologist
- Fullstack Developer