Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst | Competitive | Online Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior Data Analyst, to become an integral part of their Analytics team responsible for providing real insights and data about their products.
In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Malta, you will be working performing in-depth data analysis and creating dashboards and reports to tell data-driven stories to stakeholders within the business.
Our clients offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment.
They are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
Three years Data Analysis experience within Online Gaming is an absolute essential, for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Designing, developing, and deploying cutting-edge reports, dashboards, and other data products
- Providing actionable insights across the business for Finance, Brand Performance, New markets, Player Conversion to track actuals against targets
- Working with the DW Team to build data solutions and improve the current processes
- Taking ownership and strategizing all projects through to completion
- Continually highlighting areas of improvement and creating KPI's to track these
- At least 3 years' Senior Data Analytics experience, within an Online Gaming environment
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills as you will be engaging with the different teams across the business
- Expert with all the necessary tools such as SQL, Tableau, PowerBI and R or Python would be a bonus too
- Advanced Analytics experience in Machine Learning, Recommendations and Forecasting is also essential
If you are an experienced and talented Senior Data Analyst and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Graduate Executive Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- Python Developer
- Systems / SysOps Engineer
- NetOps Engineer
- Senior SEO Strategist
- Senior Marketing Manager
- CRM & Promotions Lead
- BI Analyst
- VP Sales & Account Management - Asia
- Casino Product Lead
- Customer Support Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- Fraud Director
- Insurance Director
- Head of Marketing
- Network Engineer
- Senior Computational Biologist
- Fullstack Developer