PHP Fullstack Developer
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit 4 x PHP Developers for a leading global gaming company in Barcelona.
As part of the growing Development team, you will work on a variety of new features, maintenance, frontend and backend development.
As this is still a small team, you will have lots of opportunity for career growth.
Please note you must be able to speak English and Spanish at B2 and above
PHP Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the group's websites.
- Creation of new sites and/or sites for new jurisdictions.
- Development of interfaces for new providers.
- Updamaintenance of new frontend functionalities.ting existing interfaces or protocols.
- Development and maintenance of backend processes.
- Development and maintenance of new frontend functionalities.
PHP Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Design for mobile/responsive
- LINUX environment management
- iOS or Android is an advantage
- Azure cloud
* Please note you must be able to speak English and Spanish at B2 and above
The Catalan capital is among the best cities in the world in quality of life classifications, currently ranked 42nd in the world ranking and number 1 in Spain.
The weather is fantastic and with it being located right on the beach you can really ensure you have a perfect work life balance.
Barcelona is also recognised for its International community which is very attractive for newcomers to the city.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Graduate Executive Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- Python Developer
- Systems / SysOps Engineer
- NetOps Engineer
- Senior SEO Strategist
- Senior Marketing Manager
- CRM & Promotions Lead
- BI Analyst
- VP Sales & Account Management - Asia
- Casino Product Lead
- Customer Support Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- Fraud Director
- Insurance Director
- Head of Marketing
- Network Engineer
- Senior Computational Biologist
- Fullstack Developer