Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer - Leicester
Competitive Salary plus bonus
Our client is a successful and expanding trusted supplier of technology to the financial services industry and has a flat structure and employs many talented people who all work together.
They are looking for a candidate who is able to fit into this structure and communicate with both business people and the development team.
I am looking for a Full Stack Developer to work as part of the Front-End Development Team, developing applications for a variety of financial services clients.
My client is a successful and growing company that specialises in Wealth Management Products is based in central Leicester and offers a horizontal structure and great working environment.
It would be great if you have previously worked on projects for financial services or banking, but this is not essential.
An Agile approach to software development is used and the successful candidate will be a crucial part of the life-cycle.
The successful candidate will be working alongside a variety of developers on the company's flagship product.
You will be a problem solver who is a genuine team player and can meet tight deadlines & have great communication skills.
Requirements for Full Stack Developer: degree in computer science or IT, Java, SQL, full stack developer experience
Key Skills: degree in computer science or IT, Java, SQL, full stack developer experience
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Competitive Salary
- Location: Leicester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Fax: Software Dev Web developer, Leicester Ea
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/AR/052860* CV R T
- Posted: 2021-03-19 14:44:23 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Small Animal Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Car Sales Executive
- Learner Support & Guidance Co-ordinator
- Curriculum Lead
- Vice President of HR
- Early Years / Montessori Teaching Practitioner
- Nursery Nurse / Educator
- Nursery Nurse/Educator
- Nursery Manager
- Mobile QA Engineer, Remote  (Auto/Manual)
- Pest Control Technician
- Research Engineer in Reinforcement Learning
- Software Engineer - Research Platform
- Research Scientist in Reinforcement Learning
- Research Intern
- PhD Research Intern
- Information Security Officer
- Senior Sales Executive - Protein Design Product
- Front End React Developer
- Senior Software Engineer