Office Support Admin
Office Support Administrator | High Wycombe | Admin, Audit, Degree |
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for an Office Support Administrator for an exciting Audit company.
As the Office Support Administrator, you will be providing support to a busy office.
This role would suit a pro-active individual, looking for a step-up into a professional, administrative environment; but with an understanding that this involves a level of repetition, which is vital in keeping the admin function moving.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a professional and growing company with great benefits and long term career options.
Office Support Administrator responsibilities:
Overview of tasks (not exhaustive):
- Assist with typing to include standard letters, letters of engagement and audit reports
- Organising both internal and external post ie courier, packages and special post
- Answering buzzer for client, post/courier and supplier meet and greet
- Answering telephones
- Review and manage Meeting Room Bookings
- Making drinks for clients and visitors
- Organizing/assisting with any catering requirements for the meeting rooms
- Preparation of meeting rooms/clearing meeting rooms after meeting
- Archiving and retrieving files from offsite storage provider (Iron Mountain)
- Data input for new clients and amendments on Advance, our practice management system database
Office Support Administrator requirements:
- Degree or A-level educated
- Excellent experience with MS Office suite, Word, Excel, Outlook
- A ‘can do' attitude and high level of organizational skills
- 1-2 + years' experience in a similar role with a high-level understanding of a busy office support function.
- Confidence when liaising with clients and staff at all levels.
- Applicants will need to be happy, and used to the consistency of certain tasks.
A 35-hour working week with flexibility.
There is an expectation that this role will be mainly office-based, but with opportunities to work from home.
* You must be able to travel to High Wycombe
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
High Wycombe | Admin, Audit, Degree, MS Office
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Graduate Executive Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- Python Developer
- Systems / SysOps Engineer
- NetOps Engineer
- Senior SEO Strategist
- Senior Marketing Manager
- CRM & Promotions Lead
- BI Analyst
- VP Sales & Account Management - Asia
- Casino Product Lead
- Customer Support Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- Fraud Director
- Insurance Director
- Head of Marketing
- Network Engineer
- Senior Computational Biologist
- Fullstack Developer