Fire Risk Assessor
My client are a specialist within Health & Safety consultancy who are looking to recruit a Fire Risk Assessor.
The right candidate must have experience in completing Fire Risk Assessments and you must have a recognised professional qualification in fire safety management/fire risk assessments from providers such as the Fire Protection Association, Fire Industry Association, Institute of Fire Engineers or NEBOSH.
Competitive Salary, Company car with Fuel Card, Tablet, Pension and Healthcare Insurance.
Also you will receive further training after 6 months in other sectors they specialise in.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Autoclaves Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Plymouth
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Nottingham
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Surrey
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Glasgow
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - London
- Rope Access Supervisor - Kent
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Hampshire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Hampshire
- UPS Field Service Engineer – Northampton/Hertfordshire
- Stairlift/Mobility Service Engineer - Stevenage/Hertfordshire
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Kent
- Compressor Field Service Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Plant Engineer - Bristol