Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing | pioneering security communications platform - London / UK / remote
SRGEurope has been appointed to find a Head of Marketing for a pioneering privacy-focused corporate communications platform.
The role will be remote but visits to London on a regular basis.
Having just closed $3m in funding from one of the leading deeptech funds in the world and notable super-angels, this is a great opportunity for you to join a well-capitalised, yet scrappy startup team.
Head of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Build the marketing function from scratch and lead it thereafter.
- Develop and execute a robust and comprehensive marketing strategy, with a clear focus on revenue growth.
- Manage our entire B2B growth funnel, from acquisition through to retention and maximising customer LTV.
- Forecast, measure, analyse and report programme results to drive continuous improvement and seek to generate new best practices through experimental efforts.
- Understand our competitive positioning to create content that will address the needs of our market and build heightened awareness of the brand (through PR, industry events, thought leadership, customer profiles, etc.).
- Manage keyword strategies for SEO and run website audits for search engine rankings.
- Enable our sales team's success through the provision of toolkits, templates, and campaign timelines to ensure alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts.
- Track and report on our progress using Google Analytics and other monitoring tools.
- Research and propose additional opportunities for growth.
Head of Marketing Requirements:
- You have 3+ years experience leading the marketing function in a high growth startup or B2B technology company, or experience marketing to blue chip companies within the financial services industry.
- You've led a marketing function that has driven inbound leads that each generated over £100,000 in annual recurring revenue.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to take full ownership of our marketing function from day 1.
- You require minimal input from your colleagues to get things done and will relentlessly push to achieve your department's goals, no matter what surprises get thrown at you.
- You have a wealth of experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns (digital or offline).
- You're equal parts creative thinker and results-driven worker.
- You're comfortable working to tight deadlines and have the ability to remain calm, focused, and effective under pressure.
- Good understanding of a variety of SEO tools such as Moz, SEM Rush, Ahref
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Marketing | security | SEO | startup | B2B | Analytics | Moz, SEM Rush, Ahref
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Graduate Executive Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- Python Developer
- Systems / SysOps Engineer
- NetOps Engineer
- Senior SEO Strategist
- Senior Marketing Manager
- CRM & Promotions Lead
- BI Analyst
- VP Sales & Account Management - Asia
- Casino Product Lead
- Customer Support Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- Fraud Director
- Insurance Director
- Network Engineer
- Senior Computational Biologist
- Fullstack Developer
- Senior Backend Java Developer