Service Advisor - Chelmsford
Salary: up to £25,000 plus Bonus (OTE £36,000 Per annum) 47hrs per week
Our company are the UK's largest of its kind, and number one independent 4 x 4 dealership who are seeking a Social Media Assistant to join their state of the art dealership.
This role will be responsible for dealing with the customers in regards to the services and repairs of the vehicles.
You will be promoting the sale of service and accessories and making sure maximum profit is achieved from all service works in accordance with company policy.
? Making outbound calls, taking service bookings and inputting on reservation system
? Greet customers, discuss, identify and progress routine service and repair requirements
? Discuss and identify manufacturer's warranty, routine service and repair requirements with customers, obtaining background information to assist the service team in diagnosis-testing-inspecting
? Ensure that service, repair jobs are completed satisfactorily and to time specified making sure all warranty items are available for return to manufacturers
? To ensure price lists and charge out rates are kept up to date at all times
? To accurately cost all invoices for payment
? Accept payments for work according to company policy
? Ensure all clerical functions within the reception area are carried out in accordance with company policy
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will have previous experience as a customer c=service advisor role within the motor trade and have proven track record of delivering outstanding customer service.
You need to have extensive knowledge of Microsoft office and the ability to communicate equally with mechanics, customers and senior management.
Knowledge of the motor industry, parts and service is an advantage.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role,
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Administrator
- Screening Nurse
- Head Of Clinical Services (Occupational Health)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Python or Spark)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Redshift/BI Tools)
- Snr Backend Engineer (Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Trailer Driver
- Backend Software Engineer - (Node.js)
- Backend Engineer, Remote -  (Node.js)
- Buying Administrator
- Front of House & Bar Staff
- Infrastructure Engineer (Implementation)
- Diagnostic and Service Technician
- Electrical Service Engineer
- Sales Executive - Blinds & Shutters
- Farm Agent
- Junior Designer (Typography/UX)
- Mid/Senior Designer (Web/Mobile/App)