Team Lead - Microsoft and Web
<p>An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Lead in Manchester City Council's Web and CRM Team.
The team provides support for a variety of technologies, including the Council website, CRM and ITSM systems.
They are also responsible for developing new software solutions for internal clients.
The Web and CRM Team is part of MCC's ICT Service. <br />
As Web and CRM Team Lead you will be responsible for the leadership and management of 6 Delivery Analysts.
You will also liaise with internal stakeholders, external suppliers, other teams within ICT, and the ICT Project Management Office, to provide operational support and assist with the delivery of work packages.<br />
A number of large projects are planned within the next couple of years that you would have the opportunity to become involved in, including the replacement of the Council's CRM system as part of their Digital Experience transformation.<br />
In addition to ensuring compliance with all internal guidelines, policies, procedures, and statutory requirements, you will be an innovator, a champion of software engineering best practice, and committed to the continuous improvement of the Web and CRM Team’s systems and processes.<br />
The ideal candidate will also have previous experience of leading a technical team in a fast-paced environment, managing resources effectively, and building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.<br />
You will be qualified to ITIL Foundation as a minimum, with a strong practical understanding of how the core ITIL functions (CM / IM / PM / RM and People.
Configuration Management) interface and interact to collectively support IT and the Business.
Prince2 Practitioner level or equivalent in a structured project management methodology.<br />
The Council has a number of IT systems and secure email accounts that are part of the Government's Public Services Network (PS
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Care Assistant
- Senior Workshop Engineer - Forklifts
- Senior Sales Manager
- Care Manager : Supported Living
- Care Manager : Domiciliary/Home Care
- Multiskilled Technician - Plasterer
- Family Group Conference Facilitator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Tenancy Sustainment Officer
- Account manager / Business development
- Aftercare Manager
- General Manager Europe
- Supported Housing Officer
- Electrical Technician
- Gas and Heating Breakdown/Install Technician
- Building Maintenance Engineer
- Forklift Engineer - Workshop Based
- Hostel Housing Assistant - Maternity Cover 9 months FTC
- Tenancy Sustainment Advisor - Financial Inclusion
- Test Analyst - 6-month FTC 2x Roles