Grounds Maintenance Operative
Hall Thomson & Co are on the hunt for a motivated Grounds Maintenance Operative to join their growing team mainly for grass cutting duties.
Although the role will be based in Stevenson, North Ayrshire you would be required to cover various sites throughout the Ayrshire area so a clean driving licence is required and a trailer licence would be an added bonus.
Experience in operating grass cutting machinery would be advantageous.
This Grounds Maintenance Operative role will initially be a seasonal position however there is the possibility this may lead to a full time permanent position.
Salary will be dependent on experience however will exceed the National Minimum Wage.
Immediate start available.
To not miss out on becoming our next Grounds Maintenance Operative, click the Apply Now button to register your interest.
We look forward to meeting you!
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Care Manager : Supported Living
- Care Manager : Domiciliary/Home Care
- Multiskilled Technician - Plasterer
- Family Group Conference Facilitator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Tenancy Sustainment Officer
- Account manager / Business development
- Aftercare Manager
- General Manager Europe
- Supported Housing Officer
- Electrical Technician
- Gas and Heating Breakdown/Install Technician
- Building Maintenance Engineer
- Forklift Engineer - Workshop Based
- Hostel Housing Assistant - Maternity Cover 9 months FTC
- Tenancy Sustainment Advisor - Financial Inclusion
- Test Analyst - 6-month FTC 2x Roles
- Customer Service Advisor
- Senior Development Manager
- Senior Developer