Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic - Alnwick
Salary: Depending on experience
Our Client is an established motor dealership.
A full time Technician/Mechanic with NVQ level 3 or equivalent in vehicle maintenance and repair for our busy workshop.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Experience in a similar role.
? Full UK driving licence.
? Mot testing qualification would be an advantage.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Application Support Analyst / Developer
- Senior Technical Sales Executive
- Chartered Structural Engineer - Associate
- Technical Manager
- Payroll Administrator
- HR & Recruitment Administrator
- Nursery Manager
- Bathroom Showroom Sales Executive
- Countryside Operatives
- Supply Chain Manager
- Senior Car Sales Executive
- Client Support Engineer
- Mid/Senior UI Designer (Web/Mobile/App)
- Offshore Wind Market Consultant
- Full Stack Developer
- Domino Notes Developer/Administrator
- Car Sales Executive
- Junior UI Designer (Typography)
- Marketing/ CRM/ Campaigns Executive, Remote