Head of Product Management
Head of Product| pioneering security communications platform - London / UK / remote
SRGEurope has been appointed to find a Head of Product for a pioneering privacy-focused corporate communications platform.
The role will be remote but visits to London on a regular basis.
As the Head of Product, you will be a key figure in the tech team to define, spec and manage the end-to-end delivery of key products and features
Having just closed $3m in funding from one of the leading deeptech funds in the world and notable super-angels, this is a great opportunity for you to join a well-capitalised, yet scrappy startup team.
Head of Product Responsibilities:
- Work with our leadership team and other partners across the business to create and deliver a product strategy that aligns with our company goals.
- Collaborate with our internal stakeholders and existing customers to acquire deep market insights and use these to shape our products.
- Work hand-in-hand with our tech team to define, spec and manage the end-to-end delivery of key products and features.
- Run brainstorm sessions and do competitive analysis.
- Write and review 1-pagers/PRDs as well as giving design/UX feedback.
- Help ship the product by estimating timelines, setting deadlines and aligning the development team around this roadmap.
- Lead on quality assurance with the catching and reporting bugs.
- Communicate the project status to your team, external stakeholders, and to the company at large.
- Help our sales team to win deals by joining demos and showing a clear understanding of the problems facing our target customers and demonstrating how our products are used in an operational context to solve them.
- Use data to drive decision making as product usage grows.
Head of Product Requirements:
- You must have gone through product and company start up phases, seeding and series rounds.
- You've taken a product from having its first few customers and scaled it to having dozens and then hundreds of evangelical users.
- You've built solid product strategies and executing it for target customers through a systematic framework while managing change
- You have a strong technical understanding of modern software development methodologies, user research, and wireframing new products.
- You have a keen understanding of using typical project management software such as Jira, Figma, Notion, GitHub etc.
- Preferably you've previously been part of a team that has built products that serviced the Financial & FinTech sectors and/or had a privacy-centred approach, though this is not a prerequisite.
- Working with an innovative and rapidly growing start-up team
- 25 days holiday allowance per year
- Equity share options
- Company pension
- Remote / some work in London
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Product | start-up | fintech | security
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Compliance Officer
- Head of Compliance
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Assistant
- Compliance Assistant
- Finance Director
- Partner Designate
- Product Owner
- Qualified Legal Counsel / Online
- Head of VIP - Asia
- Insight Analyst
- Fullstack Developer
- Java Developer
- Affiliates Account Manager
- Manager, Financial Control
- Affiliate Marketing Manager
- Junior Accountant
- Audit Senior
- Assistant Manager Audit
- Casino Affiliates Manager
- Product Owner