Occupational Health Nurse
Occupational Health Nurse - Cambridge
Up to £36,000 pa
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.
Our Client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
We are currently looking for an Occupational Health Nurse to join our established OH team based at our client's site in Cambridge.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Health Nurse to work at our client site based in Cambridge.
This is a full time position where the successful individual will work Monday-Friday, 8.00am-4.00pm.
You must also be comfortable working autonomously within this role.
The role encompasses health surveillance, safety critical medicals, treatments and general health promotion and wellbeing activities.
25 days holiday, Health cash plan, Perkbox
You will be an RGN or qualified in adult nursing and have a driving licence.
Requirements for the Occupational Health Nurse: RGN, Adult Nursing Qualification, driving licence
Key Skills: RGN, Adult Nursing Qualification, driving licence, communication skills,
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GD
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Administrator
- Screening Nurse
- Head Of Clinical Services (Occupational Health)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Python or Spark)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Redshift/BI Tools)
- Snr Backend Engineer (Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Trailer Driver
- Backend Software Engineer - (Node.js)
- Backend Engineer, Remote -  (Node.js)
- Buying Administrator
- Front of House & Bar Staff
- Infrastructure Engineer (Implementation)
- Diagnostic and Service Technician
- Electrical Service Engineer
- Sales Executive - Blinds & Shutters
- Farm Agent
- Junior Designer (Typography/UX)
- Mid/Senior Designer (Web/Mobile/App)