Salary: £30,000-£35,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the team at one of the world's most influential music promotions companies.
Based at their new Kings Cross Head Office, the work will be largely UK focussed but the successful applicant will also be overseeing the Australian division too.
It will suit someone who is calm, self-motivated, organised, loves detail, enjoys being part of a small and dynamic business and will take full responsibility for the financial management work they will be involved with.
The ideal candidate will have held a similar position within the music industry.
? Daily use of financial processes, bank, HMRC, accounting software, enhancing and updating where needed
? Management and reconciliation of sales & purchase ledger
? Maintaining & reconciling bank accounts, verifying and posting transactions
? Managing the accounting software on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
? Managing client invoices
? Liaising with clients, suppliers and banking contacts
? Preparing schedules, statements and financial reports as requested
? Managing & filing relevant documentation
? Working closely with the group's Financial Consultants to prepare quarterly management accounts and complete VAT returns, and end of year routines
? Deliver on HMRC reporting
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Highly computer literate with excellent experience of Sage
? Excellent knowledge of Excel / Word is required
? Strong bookkeeping skills and previous experience in a similar role
? Solid organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
? Excellent communication skills, including relationship building with individuals across the business
? Ability to work quickly, accurately and to deadlines, using a logical and methodical approach
? Possess relevant NVQ/SVQ qualifications and have minimum professional qua
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 30000-35000 Per Annum
- Location: Kings Cross
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Charlotte
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CLE/AR/055504
- Posted: 2021-04-20 10:36:59 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Quality Administrator
- Screening Nurse
- Head Of Clinical Services (Occupational Health)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Python or Spark)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Redshift/BI Tools)
- Snr Backend Engineer (Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Trailer Driver
- Backend Software Engineer - (Node.js)
- Backend Engineer, Remote -  (Node.js)
- Buying Administrator
- Front of House & Bar Staff
- Infrastructure Engineer (Implementation)
- Diagnostic and Service Technician
- Electrical Service Engineer
- Sales Executive - Blinds & Shutters
- Farm Agent
- Junior Designer (Typography/UX)
- Mid/Senior Designer (Web/Mobile/App)