Our client is a specialist nationwide conveyancing solicitor firm based in Fareham, who provide expert legal advice to people buying or selling property.
Currently seeking an experienced and passionate Conveyancer/Legal Executive to join their busy team to assist with the existing workload.
The firm prides themselves on their expertise and excellent client care.
They ensure they invest time into their clients by working in teams, so no one handles a case individually,
Generally, their work is sourced via Agent Referral, panels such as Housing Association, Developers, or Broker/lender institute borrow/purchase.
This role would ideally suit someone who has around 3-4 years PQE who is progressive and can embrace the digital age with a can-do proactive approach.
The reason for recruitment is growth.
The firm is able to take on more than one experienced Conveyancer/Legal Executive at this time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that uses the latest AI/technology.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To find out more about this role, please click 'Apply' to forward a copy of your CV or call 2M Legal on 02392 387722
More Jobs from 2MES
- Learning & Development Advisor
- Senior Energy Engineer
- Deputy Manager
- Business Analyst
- Commonwealth Games Venue Transport Integration Manager
- AP/AR Officer
- Regional Independent Sexual Violence Advisor (ISVA)
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Healthcare Assistants – Carer
- Healthcare Assistants – Carer Driver
- Data Protection Analyst
- CNC Press Brake Operator (Various Shifts)
- Production Operative (Weekend Shift)
- CNC Laser Operator (Various Shifts)
- Visual Designer
- Commonwealth Games Traffic Order Team Leader
- Commonwealth Games Senior Data Analyst – 12 month FTC
- Commonwealth Games Assistant Route Network Manager