£70 to 80k basic + flexi/remote working
My client, a leading Advertising agency is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer, but a Snr Frontend or Snr Backend developer with aspirations to become Full Stack is also welcome to apply.
My client has been very successful in producing new products constantly striving to innovate and looking to disrupt the publishing industry.
Following on from this success, they are now looking to do it all over again! They have started a brand new engineering team, which operates as an entirely lean and innovation-driven team - focusing relentlessly on rapid innovation.
They are on the lookout for a Developer who would love to join them at the start of this exciting journey.
What will the role involve?
You will be building multiple greenfield projects from scratch to MVP stage which will be built using a modern React stack consisting of React 17, Storybook, Typescript and Webpack.
You will also be involved in back end development mostly consisting of REST API's and AWS Lambda functions, mostly built in Node.js with MongoDB as a datastore.
You will also have the opportunity, if you show an aptitude for it, to get involved in native app development (React Native).
Although they have picked a small selection of technologies & frameworks to get you started, you will have full autonomy and ownership for the products you build.
Key Skills, you don't have to check all to apply
Angular, React, Vue).
An understanding and preference for Functional Programming is highly desirable, however again they are happy to teach you this otherwise.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Pest Control Technician
- Quality Administrator
- Screening Nurse
- Head Of Clinical Services (Occupational Health)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Python or Spark)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Redshift/BI Tools)
- Snr Backend Engineer (Node.js)
- Business Development Manager
- Trailer Driver
- Backend Software Engineer - (Node.js)
- Backend Engineer, Remote -  (Node.js)
- Buying Administrator
- Front of House & Bar Staff
- Infrastructure Engineer (Implementation)
- Diagnostic and Service Technician
- Electrical Service Engineer
- Sales Executive - Blinds & Shutters
- Farm Agent
- Junior Designer (Typography/UX)