Residential Property Solicitor/CILEX
Conveyancer 3-5 years PQE
Our client is a dynamic, high street regional firm seeking an experienced conveyancer to join their busy team.
The workload is varied, consisting of both new builds, existing, and help to buy property.
This opportunity would suit a solicitor or CILEX who can
, Build relationships quickly with both clients and other members of the firm,
, Work independently.
, Use great organisational skills to meet deadlines.
, Demonstrate technical skills and detailed knowledge of a mixed residential property caseload.
, Have a commercial and creative mindset.
, Produce effective marketing campaigns to attract own referrals and develop own clients
, Contribute to introducing new work to the department.
, Use case management systems and other IT and AI platforms.
Salary is £35,000+ depending on experience.
Other benefits include 25 days annual leave and pension.
To learn more about this opportunity, please click 'Apply' to forward a copy of your CV or call Vanessa on 01329 565065
More Jobs from 2MES
- Learning & Development Advisor
- Senior Energy Engineer
- Deputy Manager
- Business Analyst
- Commonwealth Games Venue Transport Integration Manager
- AP/AR Officer
- Regional Independent Sexual Violence Advisor (ISVA)
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Healthcare Assistants – Carer
- Healthcare Assistants – Carer Driver
- Data Protection Analyst
- CNC Press Brake Operator (Various Shifts)
- Production Operative (Weekend Shift)
- CNC Laser Operator (Various Shifts)
- Visual Designer
- Commonwealth Games Traffic Order Team Leader
- Commonwealth Games Senior Data Analyst – 12 month FTC
- Commonwealth Games Assistant Route Network Manager