2nd Line/ 3rd Line Application Support Analyst
2nd Line/ 3rd Line Application Support Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Salary - £35k to £42k Depending on Experience plus Generous Benefits
Commutable from Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Tring, Bicester, Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Keynes etc.
Our client is a leading financial information business, helping financial institutions, financial advisers and consumers make better informed decisions.
Based in Haddenham (near Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire) they are a great place to work with some great Glassdoor reviews!
The Role & Previous Experience Required:
Our client has an opportunity join their Application Support team based in Haddenham.
You'll be an integral part of a small and passionate team devoted to ensuring the successful deployment and third line application support for all our in house developed software, plus delivering short-term application development projects.
Applications are invited from people either from a development or an application support background - so, you'll need either:
- At least 6 months' experience developing and/or debugging .NET applications written in C#, plus
- A passion for operations - responding to user issues with websites and applications, troubleshooting, problem solving and looking for ways to improve user experiences
- At least 6 months' experience in a second/third line application support role, plus
- Some existing C# skills, with the desire to enhance and utilise them while remaining in an operations role
In addition, all candidates must have
- Experience writing and debugging SQL queries
- Structured and logical approach to analysing and resolving issues
- Excellent communication and team working skills - including the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with non-technical colleague
You'll also need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, inquisitive, proactive and determined to drive development forward, to secure the future growth of t
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Application Support Analyst / Developer
- Senior Technical Sales Executive
- Chartered Structural Engineer - Associate
- Technical Manager
- Payroll Administrator
- HR & Recruitment Administrator
- Nursery Manager
- Bathroom Showroom Sales Executive
- Countryside Operatives
- Supply Chain Manager
- Senior Car Sales Executive
- Client Support Engineer
- Mid/Senior UI Designer (Web/Mobile/App)
- Offshore Wind Market Consultant
- Full Stack Developer
- Domino Notes Developer/Administrator
- Car Sales Executive
- Junior UI Designer (Typography)
- Marketing/ CRM/ Campaigns Executive, Remote