Qualified Legal Counsel / Online
Qualified Legal Counsel / Online | Salary £excellent plus bonus, benefits and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRG Europe are instructed to recruit for a qualified commercial in-house Legal Counsel with 3 years PQE to join the Legal Affairs team of a dynamic online Company based in Gibraltar.
This is a rare opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join the Legal team, you will be a highly motivated in-house Legal Counsel with a keen focus on commercial contracts, compliance & regulation and intellectual property to support the Senior Legal Counsel and work closely with the General Counsel and Management Board.
The Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing a full range of legal and commercial contract support services and will be working with all departments of the business.
This position will offer a real breadth of work within an exciting sector and for a thriving company.
What's on offer?
- Attractive Salary + Performance Bonus.
- Relatively low income tax in Gibraltar.
- 25 holidays and 12 public holidays per year.
- International medical insurance including optical and dental care.
- Attractive offices in the best location.
- Comprehensive "Relocation Package" with support for relocation and housing search.
Legal Counsel Role and responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Preparing/negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts from a basic NDA to complex multi-party and jurisdictional supply chain agreements.
- Advising each of the business areas on a range of commercial, advertising and marketing, intellectual property, brand, privacy and data protection, e-commerce and IT issues.
- Management of the Group's IP portfolio including domains, trademarks and designs.
- To provide the business with commercial legal advice, particularly in the areas of regulatory affairs, legal risk management, media, litigation and commercial contracts.
- Continually maintaining standard terms of business, software licences, and privacy policies.
- Meet KPI's and provide internal reports to track ongoing progress of legal matters for management.
Legal Counsel Profile:
Qualified Solicitor with up to five years' post qualification experience in the UK, Ireland or Gibraltar, with relevant experience of contract drafting, and general commercial advice.
Clear and concise communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
Curiosity about how we operate our business and the markets we serve in order to develop innovative solutions.
Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
Confident to provide legal and commercially focused advice to colleagues in the business and have the ability to challenge stakeholders in a professional manner.
Ideally have experience of general commercial law, IP rights and a working knowledge of corporate, marketing and advertising laws would be an advantage.
Team player with ability to build relationships with colleagues across the business.
High standard of written and oral fluency in the English language.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help with your relocation process.
For more info visit: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in your Legal career within a commercially fast paced environment then please send your CV without delay as the client is interviewing.
E -mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Skills | Legal Counsel | Qualified Lawyer | Newly Qualified Lawyer | IP Assets | Commercial Contracts | Online
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Head of Compliance
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Assistant
- Compliance Assistant
- Finance Director
- Partner Designate
- Product Owner
- Head of VIP - Asia
- Insight Analyst
- Fullstack Developer
- Java Developer
- Affiliates Account Manager
- Manager, Financial Control
- Affiliate Marketing Manager
- Junior Accountant
- Audit Senior
- Assistant Manager Audit
- Casino Affiliates Manager
- Product Owner
- TypeScript Developer
- PPC Manager