Are you an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of success? Do you excel in Business Development and Client Acquisition? If so, we are on the hunt for a Recruitment Consultant to join our friendly team and would like to hear from you.
Your Recruitment Consultant Role:
Responsibilities will include:
Client Acquisition & Management
? Actively seeking and generating new sales leads and clients, through sales, tenders or tailored strategies
? Ability to gauge the market, identify niches, strategise and implement novel methodology wherever needed
? Maintain relationships with existing clients and responding to their queries with constructive results
Candidate Acquisition & Management
? Strategise recruitment processes and oversee any relegations to colleagues
? Be actively involved in Candidate Sourcing: from outreach to interviewing, hiring and overarching management of existing candidates, both directly and through delegations as appropriate.
? Ensure compliance with any standards as relevant to the position, whether its employment law, sector- or position-specific rules and compliance, and client specifications and requests.
Our ideal Recruitment Consultant:
Experience is quintessential in whom we look for; thus we will actively prioritise applicants that have a proven track record in Business Development and New Client Acquisition.
Other skills and attributes include:
? Experience; in particularly, over 2 years' experience as a senior recruitment consultant.
? Comprehensive management of the entire process, entailing all parties: clients, candidates, colleagues and more
? High calibre of networking & interpersonal skills
? Attention to detail, excellent work ethic & high accuracy of work
? Proactive and autonomous, with leadership qualities; including the possession of the 'team spirit,' and optimal dissemination, allocation, and compartmentalisation of duties
? Impeccable organisational skills:
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Care Assistant
- Senior Workshop Engineer - Forklifts
- Senior Sales Manager
- Care Manager : Supported Living
- Care Manager : Domiciliary/Home Care
- Multiskilled Technician - Plasterer
- Family Group Conference Facilitator
- Tenancy Sustainment Officer
- Account manager / Business development
- Aftercare Manager
- General Manager Europe
- Supported Housing Officer
- Electrical Technician
- Gas and Heating Breakdown/Install Technician
- Building Maintenance Engineer
- Forklift Engineer - Workshop Based
- Hostel Housing Assistant - Maternity Cover 9 months FTC
- Tenancy Sustainment Advisor - Financial Inclusion
- Test Analyst - 6-month FTC 2x Roles
- Customer Service Advisor