Senior Workshop Engineer - Forklifts
Trucks Direct UK is one of the largest independent used forklift truck retailers in the UK and due to high demand for our products we are now recruiting for an Experienced Forklift Truck Engineer to join our team in the West Midlands.
The company is continually expanding due to significant growth in the marketplace.
If you are looking for a new role, want to work in a dynamic fast paced environment and are keen to expand your knowledge and skills then Trucks Direct UK can offer you that opportunity.
The role entails repairing and preparing a variety of well known brands of trucks ready for sale to customers.
Ideally we would prefer the candidate to be L.O.L.E.R qualified however, this is not essential as L.O.L.E.R training will be supplied.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible and highly motivated to join a team of engineers in our Workshop.
We will supply you with all the necessary tools and training to enable you to perform your task to the full.
You will have:
? Extensive experience of electric forklifts.
? Have a minimum of 8-10 years forklift engineer experience (preferably across a variety of brands).
? The ability to work in a highly productive dynamic environment.
We offer you:
? Basic salary of £35k plus overtime
? OTE earning up to £42k
? Workshop based
For an immediate interview please Apply NOW
Salary: £35,000.00-£42,000.00 per year
Expected start date: Immediate
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35000-42000 Per Annum OTE earning up to £42k
- Location: WV13 1NP
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AD-TDUK-FTE
- Posted: 2021-05-06 13:40:26 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Social Worker - Long term Team
- Finance Controller
- Senior Front-End Web Developer
- French Foreign Language Assistant
- High Level Teaching Assistants
- HR Systems Team Leader
- Voids Officer
- Event Crew
- Customer Service Officer - Bank
- Frontend Developer
- Customer Service Team Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- PMO Analyst
- Community and Customer Engagement Manager - Maternity Cover
- Business Analyst
- Senior Test Analyst - 12 month FTC
- Full Stack Developer
- Senior Beauty Therapist
- Account manager