EN Certified Automatic Door Engineer - Manchester
BS-7036 - Automatic Door & Shutter Service Engineer - Manchester -
We are urgently recruiting an experienced Automatic Door Service Engineer based in the North West region.
The position is based from home and is to start immediately
My company are a leading manufacturer and nationwide distributor of Automatic Doors and Shutters.
They offer UK wide service and maintenance contracts and are the Leading Automatic Door & Shutter Company in the UK
Service and maintenance to company's equipment
Field based role
Work on own using laptop to plan day
Attend on-site breakdowns
Promote company's products and services
Automatic Door & Shutter product knowledge
EN / BS7036 Door Qualification is a must
40 hour week
Salary - £32K
£40K - £45K OTE
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV.
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Autoclaves Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Plymouth
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Nottingham
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Surrey
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Glasgow
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - London
- Rope Access Supervisor - Kent
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Hampshire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Hampshire
- UPS Field Service Engineer – Northampton/Hertfordshire
- Stairlift/Mobility Service Engineer - Stevenage/Hertfordshire
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Kent
- Compressor Field Service Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Plant Engineer - Bristol