Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in Midlands
My client are a multi national Pumps Services company with a fantastic reputation.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Midlands for an experienced Fire Pumps Field Service Engineer
, Installation, Service, Maintenance
, Breakdowns, Repairs and Fault finding.
, Working on: Pumps, Diesel Engines, Fire Pumps
, Electrical/Mechanical Fault finding
Ideally: City and Guilds electrical, HND, HNC, BTEC electrical qualifications
You must have a history within the Pumps Industry to apply for this position
My client are paying an excellent salary and package, They have left the salary details up for negotiation at interview stage, My client are offering an excellent bonus structure, Company Car, Pension, Health Care,
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - East Anglia - £33,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - North Yorkshire - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - West Yorkshire - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - South Yorkshire - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - East Sussex - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - West Sussex - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Surrey - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter -Hampshire- £35,000
- Asbestos Operations Manager
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Autoclaves Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Plymouth
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Nottingham
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Surrey
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Glasgow
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - London
- Rope Access Supervisor - Kent