Transport Refrigeration Engineers - Luton
Transport Refrigeration Engineer - Luton
My client are a market leader within the Transport Refrigeration Industry and have worked extremely hard to be counted as one of the most respected leading providers in the industry.
Excellent opportunities have arisen for an Experienced Transport Refrigeration Engineers based nationwide but especially Luton
, Service, Maintenance, Repair equipment
, Mechanical and Electrical Fault Finding.
, Field Service position so travelling is necessary - Regional cover
, Call out rota and overtime
, Provide technical support
Minimum 5 years experience within the Refrigeration industry is a must for this position, Ideally Previous/Present experience working on Transport Refrigeration would be a huge advantage.
NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration, F-Gas or relevant Refrigeration experience is requested
You must have a history with the Refrigeration Industry to apply for this position
My client are paying an excellent salary and package, They have left the salary details up for negotiation at interview stage, My client are offering an excellent bonus structure, Company Car, Pension, Health Care,
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV.
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - East Anglia - £33,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - North Yorkshire - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - West Yorkshire - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - South Yorkshire - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - East Sussex - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - West Sussex - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Surrey - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter -Hampshire- £35,000
- Asbestos Operations Manager
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Autoclaves Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Plymouth
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Nottingham
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Surrey
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Glasgow
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - London
- Rope Access Supervisor - Kent