Powered Access Engineer based in Middlesex
My client is a specialist within Powered Access Industry
They have gained an excellent reputation as one the South's largest Powered Access companies.
My client deal with the servicing, Repair, Faults for clients throughout the South East but this position is for an engineer based in Middlesex.
- To carry out the servicing and maintenance of Powered Access Equipment.
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- To work confidently alone or as part of a team.
- Respond to allocated emergency call outs.
Powered Access Engineering experience is essential, You must have experience dealing with Repairs and Faults to Powered Access Systems to be considered,
You must also have relevant product training, IPAF license and ideally CAP
My client are paying an excellent salary and all round package,
Salary: £30,000 basic dependent on experience.
Health care for you and all your family
Long term sick allowance
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Autoclaves Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Plymouth
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Nottingham
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Surrey
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Glasgow
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - London
- Rope Access Supervisor - Kent
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Hampshire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Hampshire
- UPS Field Service Engineer – Northampton/Hertfordshire
- Stairlift/Mobility Service Engineer - Stevenage/Hertfordshire
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Kent
- Compressor Field Service Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Plant Engineer - Bristol