Data Engineer / Data scientist
- Selecting features, building and optimizing data models
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of ETL techniques.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, MS Azure Analytics, Azure data bricks
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, Python, R
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.