Asbestos Surveyor based in Essex
Asbestos Surveyor - Essex
My Client is one of the UK's Asbestos Surveying, Auditing and Assessment specialist organisations, They have built up a fantastic reputation over the years having been trading for just under 20 years.
They deliver a professional and organised technical solutions service to the Public and Private sector.
They are currently looking for an Asbestos Surveyor within the Essex area
Undertaking Management Surveys
Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys
Preparation of Survey Reports
Full UK Driving Licence
The salary is negotiable - They would like to discuss this at interview stage, The minimum they would be looking to pay is around £28,000 with excellent added benefits and bonuses
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV.
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - East Anglia - £33,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - North Yorkshire - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - West Yorkshire - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - South Yorkshire - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - East Sussex - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - West Sussex - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Surrey - £35,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter -Hampshire- £35,000
- Asbestos Operations Manager
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Autoclaves Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Plymouth
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Nottingham
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Surrey
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Glasgow
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - London
- Rope Access Supervisor - Kent