Asbestos Operations Manager
The ideal candidate will have had previous asbestos experience in both surveying and analytical roles holding the BOHS P402, P403, P404 with P405 and CoCA also being desirable with a strong technical and managerial background within the asbestos industry.
Senior Asbestos Project Managers who are looking to take the next step in their careers and who possess strong leadership and team management skills will also be considered.
· BOHS P402, P403 & P404 qualified as a minimum with a strong asbestos management background.
· Experience in managing teams of site staff.
· Strong Account/Project management experience.
· Excellent communication and client facing skills.
· Good knowledge of IT & Microsoft packages.
· Excellent understanding of UKAS/HSE guidelines.
Key duties will include: .
· The day to day running of operations in the business.
· Overseeing the company work diary and assigning works.
· Direct line management of staff.
· On-boarding and training of new staff.
· Quote/price jobs/deal with invoices.
· Audit staff/works and curate accurate reports.
· Regular liaison with clients, developing business opportunities
· Comply with all quality and technical procedures.
· Produce RAMS and associated site paperwork.
· Advise on remedial actions and produce/advise on specifications for removal projects
· Ensuring that all projects are completed to client specification and to the highest possible standards.
Benefits on offer include:
Competitive basic salary up to £40,000 (negotiable depending on skill-set and experience)
9 Day Fortnight - Every Other Friday off work
Company Car or Generous Car Allowance
Unrivaled Profit Share Bonus Scheme
Life Insurance 3x Salary
Non-contributory pension scheme - no pension payment deductions here
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £38,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Line Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - Exeter
- Trainee Builder - Pulborough
- Asbestos Surveyor - London & Kent
- UKAS Quality Manager (S301/CoCA) - Essex
- Asbestos Analyst/Air Testing - Kent
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Hampshire/Berkshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Bristol
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Norfolk
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Manchester
- Sales Executive
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Kent/Essex
- Service Coordinator - Manchester
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Nottinghamshire
- CAD Technician Based in Bradford
- Workshop/Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Tamworth
- Pest Control Technician - Redditch - £20,000 - £25,000
- Pest Control Technician - Birmingham - £20,000 - £25,000
- Pipe Fitter/ Plumber
- Pest Control Technician In North London
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer Based in Bedfordshire