HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer
Working Hours are 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
On occasion the engineer may be required to work out of hours to complete works (weekends and evenings)
On Call is 7 days and 1 in 5
The Service Engineer shall carry out day to day tasks assigned to him/her from the Head Office Service Team.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the engineer shall have jobs deployed to them via the electronic work sheet format.
Queries will be placed with the Service Co-Ordinator and resolved as quickly as possible
On site, the engineer shall be confident and competent to work on and resolve issues with all makes, models and types of HVAC equipment, including but not restricted to, Split Type, Unitary Air Conditioning Units, CRAC (Computer Room Air Conditioning), AHU (Air Handling Unit), Water Chillers and more.
The engineer shall be qualified to City and Guilds Level 2 in HVAC (or equivalent) and hold a Category 1 F Gas 2079 qualification, or equivalent
The engineer will report issues to the clients on site verbally and ensure that all job sheets, PPM tick sheets, Pressure Test certificates and more are provided to the office for onward reporting to the client.
All to be done in a timely manner, preferably while still on site, to ensure the client understands and signs for the works completed.
The engineer shall advise clients of issues to ensure understanding, but also to be commercially aware and sensitive to the commercial requirements of the business.
Company Expensed Van - Sign Written
Mobile Tablet (Sim Enabled)
29 days Holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Skills and Qualifications
F Gas Category 1 2079
City and Guilds Level 2 in HVAC
Full UK Driving Licence (No more than 6 points)
Computer Literate (Microsoft Products, inc.
Word, Excel and Outlook)
£35 - 45K per annum
Overtime paid as below
On Call Bonus
Line Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Essex - £35,000
- X-Ray Services Engineer - London - £30,000-£37,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Wigan- £35,000
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer Based in North West
- Compactors & Balers Engineer - Yorkshire
- Service/Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Leeds
- Service/Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Essex
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Reading & Surrounding
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - West Midlands
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Northamptonshire
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Bristol
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Sheffield
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - West Midlands
- Hire Controller Based In Warrington
- Cleaning Equipment Services Engineer - Runcorn
- Cleaning Equipment Services Engineer - North West
- Helpdesk Operator - Gravesend - £21,000 - £24,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Ashford - £35,000
- Pest Control Technician - East London - £28,000
- Pest Control Technician - West London - £28,000