Operating for over 50 years within the Power and Diesel Generators industry, They Sales, Hire & Service departments in 5 depots throughout the UK.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the South East region for an experienced Diesel Generator Engineer,
Main duties to include, but not limited to:
, Carry out routine servicing and maintenance (PPM), installation and commissioning on a wide variety of critical power equipment.
, Carry out load bank testing, site surveys, inspections, fault finding, repairs and testing of generator sets and associated equipment.
, Provide breakdown response and resolution, commissioning and customer training of critical power equipment.
, Provide key technical assistance as needed to internal engineering staff and customers...
Line Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Essex - £35,000
- X-Ray Services Engineer - London - £30,000-£37,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Wigan- £35,000
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer Based in North West
- Compactors & Balers Engineer - Yorkshire
- Service/Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Leeds
- Service/Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Essex
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Reading & Surrounding
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - West Midlands
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Northamptonshire
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Bristol
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Sheffield
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - West Midlands
- Hire Controller Based In Warrington
- Cleaning Equipment Services Engineer - Runcorn
- Cleaning Equipment Services Engineer - North West
- Helpdesk Operator - Gravesend - £21,000 - £24,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Ashford - £35,000
- Pest Control Technician - East London - £28,000
- Pest Control Technician - West London - £28,000