Registered Care Home Manager - Birmingham
My client have a vacancy for a Registered Care Home Manager in Birmingham, you will be working with a great team of well established of carers.
You will need to have proven experience in a Managerial role in a similar setting.
Experience of managing people is key and be able to demonstrate positive values and have great time management skills and the ability to work on your own initiative.
You will need to have a great awareness of CQC legislation and Level 5 in health & social care or at least be working towards it.
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - Exeter
- Trainee Builder - Pulborough
- Asbestos Surveyor - London & Kent
- UKAS Quality Manager (S301/CoCA) - Essex
- Asbestos Analyst/Air Testing - Kent
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Hampshire/Berkshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Bristol
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Norfolk
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Manchester
- Sales Executive
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Kent/Essex
- Service Coordinator - Manchester
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Nottinghamshire
- CAD Technician Based in Bradford
- Workshop/Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Tamworth
- Pest Control Technician - Redditch - £20,000 - £25,000
- Pest Control Technician - Birmingham - £20,000 - £25,000
- Pipe Fitter/ Plumber
- Pest Control Technician In North London
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer Based in Bedfordshire