Land Surveyor - Glasgow, Kilmarnock, Livingston, Edinburgh (Remote Working)
Salary - Competitive (Salary above industry average) + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Laptop + Mobile Phone + Pension + Overtime + Benefits
Our client is recognised as one of the UK's leading land survey organisations.
Established in 1986, for over 30 years they have been providing specialist surveying services to architects, consulting engineers, government agencies, utility companies, the construction industry, port authorities, railway industry and the quarry & mineral sector.
From their offices in Kilmarnock, Doncaster, Oxford and Livingston they provide a full range of survey services, which are available singularly or as a package.
With such a wide variety of services, the team can accommodate almost any request from consultants and contractors.
The company comprises of 40 Survey Teams throughout the UK to support the permanent resource and anticipates further growth.
Due to an increase in current activities in multiple sectors, our client is looking to expand their team of Surveyors.
The type of projects that will be undertaken are 3D laser Scanning Topographic Surveys, visualisation and inspection surveys.
The successful individual will form part of an already substantial, multi-disciplined, survey team utilising new and innovative technologies with the back up of a strong management team with a wealth of experience in all sectors including nuclear railway and highways sectors.
Desired Skills and Experience
2-5 years surveying experience
A good knowledge of the latest survey technologies including:
Robotic Total Stations, RTX, GPS, Laser Scanners
Railway Specific Survey Equipment
LSS,NACE or similar package
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in
- Location: Glasgow, Kilmarnock, Livingston, Edinburgh  (Remote Working)
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Hamera
- Tel: 01277 822 668
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HAL/AR/056094
- Posted: 2021-07-02 14:52:50 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Digital Consultant (UX, Data, AI, RPA or Analytics)
- Debt Recovery Manager
- Lead Digital Consultant (UX or Data or AI or RPA or Analytics)
- Field Sales/ Trade Development Manager
- Asbestos Trainer / Assessor
- Sitecore Engineer
- Geotechnical & Environmental Engineer
- Nursery Deputy Manager
- Nursery Room Leader
- Multidrop Collection and Delivery Drivers
- SALES MANAGER - PUBLIC SECTOR - CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS
- Lead Cyber Security Consultant : IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Property Re-Let Operative
- Property Operative
- Press Brake Operator
- Sheet Metal Engineer
- Lead / Senior 3D Artist
- UI / 2D Artist
- Gameplay Programmer
- ICT Technician