Transport Refrigeration Engineer
In this role you will progress as the go to Transport Refrigeration Engineer covering the South East and ability to earn overtime.
This company have now been established for over 10 years and continue to grow due to their established reputation across the South.
You will get to work with professional clients undertaking maintenance and repair of transport refrigeration equipment.
This is an autonomous role where you will carry our reactive and preventive maintenance/ service work on transport refrigeration equipment where you will need F-Gas or at least working towards this with an interest in mechanics, such as taking diesel engines apart.
You will be given the respect and responsibility to manage your own time and plan how to cover your own service plan across a local patch.
This company look after their engineers through continued training and a fresh approach to progression within the business.
, Field Service Engineer
, Service and repair to refrigerant systems and diesel engines
, F Gas refrigerant handling qualification
, Full UK driving licence
Line Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - Exeter
- Trainee Builder - Pulborough
- Asbestos Surveyor - London & Kent
- UKAS Quality Manager (S301/CoCA) - Essex
- Asbestos Analyst/Air Testing - Kent
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Hampshire/Berkshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Bristol
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Norfolk
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Manchester
- Sales Executive
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Kent/Essex
- Service Coordinator - Manchester
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Nottinghamshire
- CAD Technician Based in Bradford
- Workshop/Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Tamworth
- Pest Control Technician - Redditch - £20,000 - £25,000
- Pest Control Technician - Birmingham - £20,000 - £25,000
- Pipe Fitter/ Plumber
- Pest Control Technician In North London
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer Based in Bedfordshire