HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer
Job objectives and responsibilities
, To operate, maintain and manage efficiently with the minimum of supervision new and existing building services to specified standards as determined by the company.
To manage PPM, Day works, Statutory compliance and Call-outs as appropriate.
, To be able to perform maintenance, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning of systems and equipment within the scope of their specific disciplines, with the minimum of supervision.
, The job holder shall participate in the functions and activities of the Regional team as required ensuring that all equipment within their control is correctly maintained and repaired, maximising plant efficiency on operation and the safety of all other personnel at all times.
, Participation on Call Out Rota is Required
, To maintain optimum performance and standards of client premises and operate allocated sites professionally and effectively in line with Company...
Line Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Essex - £35,000
- X-Ray Services Engineer - London - £30,000-£37,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Wigan- £35,000
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer Based in North West
- Compactors & Balers Engineer - Yorkshire
- Service/Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Leeds
- Service/Helpdesk Co-Ordinator - Essex
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Reading & Surrounding
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - West Midlands
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Northamptonshire
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Bristol
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - Sheffield
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer - West Midlands
- Hire Controller Based In Warrington
- Cleaning Equipment Services Engineer - Runcorn
- Cleaning Equipment Services Engineer - North West
- Helpdesk Operator - Gravesend - £21,000 - £24,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Ashford - £35,000
- Pest Control Technician - East London - £28,000
- Pest Control Technician - West London - £28,000